Hi Guys

Bit of a bizzare one this (for me anyway, not had this problem before).

Went to upload a new album to the 'Peg yesterday evening so I could jive on the way to work. Popped the Empeg into my ML dock as usual and fired up Emplode. So far, so hoopy. Dragged & dropped the folder containing the files to my playlist structure in Emplode and also made a slight config change (the shutdown from standby timer). Hit 'Synch' and waited.

The player rebooted (which I thought was odd) and Emplode waited for it, then skipped through the rest of it's checklist, inlcuding the uploading tunes entry, lightning fast.

When the 'ta-da' had chimed, I checked my new playlist entry and it wasn't there. Neither was my config change. Most odd I thought.

Brief recent software history: Been running Version 2 final with the most recent Hijack. Upgraded to A11 for a short time (made the database fixes) and found it it unstable (crashed now and again), so reverted back to 2.00 final. I did the database fix again after downgrading and the machine is running normally apart from the above problem.

Any clue guys?