Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#373626 - 02/12/2021 09:14 How to create visuals
Mr_Maniacal
journeyman

Loc: Salt Lake City, UT
Is there a program out there that alows you to create your own visuals. I was wondering because I could possibly use the empeg as a spectrum analyzer using the mic input. I would create a visual that had some of the hertz and khertz numbers listed below. So when I played a cd It would show up on my empeg just like it would on my separate spectrum analyzer I do have that has a mic. The problem with my other spectrum analyzer is its a little bigger than a 1-din unit and takes up more room. I would need to find room for my empeg, cd player and a larger space for my original spectrum analyzer.

this is what it looks like.

Any way I have a cd I put in that puts out various frequencies that I can use the spectrum analyzer to see what I need to adjust on my digital sound processor, which contains a 31-band parametric equilizer.

Thanks

#373630 - 02/12/2021 14:32 Re: How to create visuals [Re: Mr_Maniacal]
mlord
carpal tunnel

Loc: Canada
There was something like that I think, but I don't remember the details. You can search this site as well as I for that stuff.

One thing you can do, is use an existing visual (there are lots of suitable ones) and superimpose the HZ values onto it if you like. There are Hijack APIs for stuff like that.

Others have superimposed scrolling Lyrics, for example.

Cheers

#373632 - 02/12/2021 16:48 Re: How to create visuals [Re: Mr_Maniacal]
Mr_Maniacal
journeyman

Loc: Salt Lake City, UT
I will Check on that.

Thanks.