Everyone seems to be posting what they plan to do so I figured I would post mine. I have yet to get my EMPEG (18GB/green) but I hope by end of next week or so to at least get the invitation.

I have my toy (cause it is so tiny compared to my wife's SUV) SUV (Chevy Tracker 2000, 4Dr, 4WD) that I want to put the EMPEG in. My wife does not care for MP3s, technology, etc. which is fine by me!!

Anyway, right now all I have is factory everything. I am just doing a basic system, no sub or component speakers. I plan to replace the speakers with Pioneer TS-A1665 (50W, 180W) ($66 per pair). I will do this on my own as it is very simple.

The current radio is a double DIN CD Player which I will remove, of course and put the EMPEG in its place. I am hoping that the install shop (not sure who that is yet but have heard 2 recommendations about a local shop called Sound Solutions) will (upon me telling them) secure the docking cradle with the same plates used to secure the factory radio. I think Tfabris had to screw holes into the cradle but it is worth it just to have a secured cradle. I think I could do the EMPEG myself but I am not sure about the amp so I think I will have the installer do the EMPEG.

The amp is a Profile 440SX. A friend has one and it is very small, a nice performer, and inexpensive. It is 50Wx4 RMS, 100Wx4 max. I will have them place this under one of the front seats.

Other than that, I think that is all. I will post pictures of the final thing if anyone is interested.

Comments are welcome.

I am a number, not a free man! And that number is fifteen-thousand five-hundred sixty-two.