While listening to "Meatloaf live at Wembley" (whole track in one MP3), I stumbled across my usual problem (i.e. empeg crashing), which resulted in the empeg restarting the playback at 15:something instead of 30:something where it left of (even did so after a sleep-mode -> on transition when I turned the car of for a few minutes). However:
As the info displays (all of them) only displayed useless info except for the playback time, I would have really liked a "line" type info screen that only displayed the playback time in a corner of the screen, leaving the biggest part of the screen to the visuals.

Site note: As stated above, the empeg skipped _way_ backwards after a short sleep. As a result, I ffwd´ed to the original position or at least tried to. What happened seeme a bit funny: I skipped forward until the playback time displayed was about the same as before (30:something), and then simply released the button to get back to normal playback. That worked well, mostly, but the playtime clock needed some seconds to readjust to its actual position: I startet at 32:10, went backwards until reaching 29:40 (after about 5 seconds), than skipped to 33:05 and back to 30:55. After that the play clock worked as expected. The playback itself was ok throughout this happening. Hmmmm.

cu,
sven