I was really hoping this RioCar would have come shipped with a sub out. I mean, to put alot of energy into the 20 bands of fully parametric EQ without adding a parametric sub output was negligent of the car audio community!

Currently, I have a four amp system in my car (true 4-way). The probalem comes when I want to individually EQ the front and rear. EQing the front is easy using the 4 x 5 band mode, but leaves the remaining pair of bands to allocate for my rear and sub amp. That configuration sucks, so I just end up using the front EQ bands for both the front AND rear and use the rear EQ bands for the sub (overkill in a way).

If there is realy an easy way to make one RCA output and a program to control it, that would be sweet.

I don't know anyone with subs that would find the 4 x 5 mode that much more helpful. Let's make it 4 x 5, and one output with fully parametric and lowpassed (adj. too) control!

I'll PayPal you if you can figure it out. WHere would one tap into the board to get this extra output too?