Sorry, I didn't take any, I suppose I could take one, but it would only show you what two head units look like in a Honda dashboard.

I'm covering for the fact that I'm not computer literate, don't have a digital camera and wouldn't know how to put the pics. on the net- read my signature line!

However, don't let this make you think I'm not keen to help; If it's the same slot, the key thing to making it fit is trimming the plastic lip at the top so that one of your din units will fit snugly. I think that what I wrote previously is relativily clear, other than I should have written that I bound the EMPEG sled to the sled of the other unit with a 4mm thick strip of plastic, not the units themselves! Electrically, you need an adaptor from the Honda turquoise multiplug (unless they are different in the US) to the head unit you are using and a good clean connection for the Empeg power. I went straight to the battery and put a fuse in line.

I do agree with Tony, however, once you've used the Empeg, the trouble you've taken to get a CD player in is largely wasted. Empeg and a decent amp would also be my recommendation, with the tuner module. You can always use a portable CD player on the odd occasion. But I know you've invested big money in some really good Alpine kit.

The reason that I went to the trouble of making this installation is that my wife is the main user of the car and only uses the radio, except on the odd occasion that she buys a compendium CV whilst in the supermarket and wants to play it on the way home. I haven't bothered in my own car.

Now you wait until i've finished my motorhome installation; Relays, diodes CCTV cameras and everything except high tech!

Sorry I can't do a photo, but, again, don't think I'm not more than happy to give any advice should you get stuck with your installation.

Good grief, have I typed this much - sorry you've got to read it all!