ROFLMAO. Point to me where I insulted anyone based upon their living in another country? If I choose not to sell an item because of the hassles in dealing with money, shipping, etc... that's a personal decision not an insult. While you may not agree with that decision it does not denigrate anyone because of where they live nor does it do so to others who have befriended them on this board. But for you I would strongly recommend that you relax and go get laid. This is the internet and to get personally offended by someone you don't even know takes it a bit to far in my opinion.

As for kicking the British out that is true! LOL The "Commonwealth" was once quite a bit bigger than it is today. But then again the most solid relationships that exist are those by members of the ABCA (America, Britain, Canada, and Australia) treaty.

I'm optimistic that my EMPEGs won't require warranty service. But hey if they do I'll get to deal with shipping hassles as well. Wouldn't that be fitting? LOL
---------------
SE_Sport_Driver
30/07/02 08:48 AM
Re: 10GB MK2a FS [re: Xpyder] Reply

Um, who's got the attitude here? It amazes me that you decide to bump your own thread by insulting 1/2 of this board's membership based on where they live and the other 1/2 of this board's membership based on their friendship w. the prior