About "Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine": do you have Excel installed?

Can you also give me the error message (maybe screen-shot) of the compile error when you press the 'Browse' button to select the CSV-file?
Extra info: the line where the path is displayed is marked 'not editable' since I want to prevent miss-typed path+filenames so forcing the use of the browse button.
It is also possible that the object/compiler error pop-up because you mising some OCX'en (runtime libraries for VB).

Editted
I've just checked the code. The object-error you get is because the fact that you missing some files on your machine (or are invalid for this macro). Since you've also problems with the browse-button, I think it has to do with the Common Dialog control (comdlg32.ocx), which includes the file-open dialog. The browse-button launches this object and that's where you get the compile error.
Can you check what version of comdlg32.ocx you have? It can be found in the windows directory.

Good luck and I'm awaiting your input,

Eize

Edited by eslange (31/07/2002 01:06)