Hey all... Just thought I'd drop a line to avail of all the brain power here.

Here's my current situation:
1 NT 4 server with 35 users
5 networked printers
DHCP on the server assigning IP addresses to the clients (some are fixed IP addresses)
No internet access through the server (we have a separate box handling that with a fixed IP internally)
ACCPAC for DOS running on the NT 4 server (this may cause a hiccup)

I have a nice new server running win2k sitting on my workbench. I would like to set it up with all of the above (tossing the old server in the parts bin) as well as an internal website hosted there and an internal newsserver (these are both standard in win2k if I am not mistaken).

Now my dilemma is this; should I try and migrate everything from the old server (if so, how?) or should I just set up this new server as a new server, recreate everything and copy the files over.

I am leaning towards plan B but I would like to get some experience with the migration option. I haven't really used Win2K server before (other then a 5 day course a year and a half ago where we blasted through 1000+ pages in a MOC course). I am not totally lost as I have been administering this network for 5 + years and have a few certs and experience to go with it, I am just a little rusty due to the fact that things have been working fine around here (for the most part) and I haven't had to keep my skills honed.

Thanks for any advice/links that you can provide!

Rene