In reply to:

Actually, doesn't that dishwasher seem really small to you? Basically you're saying you can store all your dishes in one drawer, otherwise your theory wouldn't work. I couldn't fit all my dishes in one of those things. I just dont see the thing as being very practical, but maybe that's just me.

The drawers are pretty "deep" both front to back and height wise. Most dishwashers have 2 "levels", the lower level is taller and is for the plates, pots and bigger items, the upper rack is for more delicate/heat sensitive things [like some plastic items etc].

Each DishDrawer drawer is about the same dimensions as the lower level on most dish washers, and it holds the same or more dishes than the lower level on most dishwashers.
I think it has some internal racking in each drawer as well for smaller items.

So you get the about 70% or so of the "capacity" of a regular dishwasher in each drawer, with 2 of them, thats actually more washing capability than most dishwashers have - in the same "space"

Also, for single folks/geeks you don't have to wait for it to fill up as you would with a normal dishwasher (to save water etc) - just do a wash whenever theres "enough" in there - which could be all your dishses that you own, or only a few plates and stuff - you tell it that its not a full load if its not (via softtouch buttons) and it will reduce the water usage accordingly.

Washing smaller lots, more often, is a common technique - called "reducing your batch size to increase throughput".

Think of it as a Empeg like product - its not until you have one or get to play with one for a while that you can really "get it".

The controls are all electronic, protected/recessed behind/under the plastic surface of the the drawers (on the inside of the drawer) - so you do all the programming of the wash etc then shut the drawer to make it start washing.

In reply to:

Oh, and their site needs some work. On the initial page, where it asks you for your country/region, the dropdown box appears way off to the left, so when your mouse leaves to select something, it disapears. At least it does on my machine.

I noticed a couple of flaws too - send their Webmaster a email outlining your issues - I'm sure they will fix it - hey if you give them enough feedback, they may give you a free dish washer!