As I probably am going to buy a RIOCar, I have a question concerning using the player in a lowered car: Are there any isuues known? Like the nipple on the display?

I assume you mean because a lowered car rides rougher than it would if it had the original factory suspension?

You probably won't have any problems. I wouldn't worry about the display breaking, for example. The player is designed to tolerate moderate intermittent vibration.

However, if you have a constant severe vibration, it will prevent the disk drives from being able to keep the cache filled and probably shorten the life of the disk drives. I can think of only two reports of this having been a problem:

1) User tried to use the player inside the cabin of the vehicle in an SPL (sound pressure level) competition. He was hoping that the shock-mount and the disk caching would allow him to skirt the usual requirement of having the CD player on an extension cable. Didn't work. Player would skip and stutter once the cache ran out because the hard disks couldn't survive the abuse.

2) User had a bad tire which made the car constantly vibrate while driving.

But a properly-maintained car, even a lowered one, should be OK as long as it doesn't ride TOO rough.

Even so, if your car rides rough, you should probably get in the habit of opening the player once in a while, and making sure the shock mounts and drive cables are all properly connected and aren't working loose from vibration. There are pictures of how the shock mounts can sometimes get disconnected here.