I need some odd help here.

When I was little, my family would visit my great uncle in Maine, and he'd make us chocolate malt milkshakes. For the malt, he'd use Carnation chocolate malted milk. For a while I could find this stuff back home in Virginia, but it seems nobody carries it here anymore. I can't stress this enough: I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Milkshakes taste great with it and it's fantastic in plain, cold milk.

I simply cannot find this anywhere in Virginia. Now it seems the normal Carnation malted milk is also dissapearing. So I need your help. I need to find someplace online that sells this stuff. It's called "Carnation Malted Milk" and "Carnation Chocolate Malted Milk." It is a powder that comes in glass jars about 7" high and 3.5" in diameter.

Also, if someone here has a store near them that sells this stuff, I will pay for the product and any shipping costs if you would send it to me.

Well there you have it. Told you it was wierd.

ps-I've gone so far as to call Nestle (who distributes Carnation), and ask them where to find it. they weren't very helpful, but they said it was still being made.