Nice, I respect that move in your Civic! Haha.

Oh, and I forgot, the first time I pushed my 2000 Volvo V70 (wagon) was racing a... um... some obnoxious car like a white, riced out, dude-with-his-obnoxious-girlfriend-in-the-passenger's-seat Toyota Supra or something. We were just playing as I went up to 110 without thinking twice. He'd just nudge ahead of me, I'd catch up, he'd nudge faster. Ah, I said forget it and backed off. Well, until the traffic got heavy and I managed to use my mad skillz to pass myself WAY out in front of him.

See, driving my 4banger Excort for so long made me learn to have mad traffic navigation skills. Because I didn't have the speed to keep up, I'd have to out manuver my opponents. Oh, that and ALWAYS using the "Slow, Pay Toll Ahead" lane at the FAR right of every toll booth since the riced-out suckah's would rather wait in line than think to go through that. Haha, I'm still faster with tokens/change than anyone using EZPass!

<off my soap box.> Maybe I should go into a drivers' forum to rant about my driving (in)ability.