Well first, let me define the term bad. In this sense, it is slang for awesome or super-cool. The term fuck can take many forms and definitions and is very much open to interpretation, but here it is mainly used for emphasis. Another way I could have said it is "it's going to be fucking bad." It doesn't really refer to sex.

I am not sure if I'm familiar with the practice of "chroming". I know the expression that if it don't go, chrome it, and while I would be more interested in performance, a chromed-out vehicle does look nice.

How can a film, a piece of mass produced entertainment media, be equated to a device which revolutionised the infomation distribution for the entire world and enabled the education of all peoples?

I did not equate the two, as they are obviously not the same, nor did I equate any properties of the two. I did mention that I would like to compare the release of this film to the invention of the printing press. So far, the new film pales in comparison to the printing press as far as significance goes.