Huh? Don't have much choice? Have you ever been to a Taco Mac or Summits Tavern? Over a hundred beers on tap... including fullers esb, fullers london pride, john courage, guiness (big seller), Paulaner Oktoberfest as well as the Heifewezen, Mackesson XXX, Old Peculiar, Tenants...etc... Just finished the passport club intiation which you have to drink 125 DIFFERENT beers. Fortnately I didn't have to drink any budweiser, miller OR coors because there is such a variety here... You are correct though it does suck that GA has a limit on how much alcohol beer can have, I believe it has to be called Malt Liquor if it is over that limit...

What ever happened to Sam Adams Double Bock, I used to see that at mellow mushroom a several years ago seasonally but haven't seen it lately....very tasty for a microbrew.

Oh speaking of Japanese beer, has anyone heard of Asahi Black Beer? I've only seen it available here in one Sushi Bar but would have to say that it would have to be one of my favorite choices at a Jap Restaurant.