One of them is probably being naughty with it's hijack calls.

Try disabling all but one, and then adding them back one by one to find out which.
Ok, I know this is an old thread but I finally got around to doing this. I've just been running emphatic for the last month or 2 or however long its been out, but with summer approaching, I'll be making some pretty long road trips with friends in the car so I wanted to get the games working. If I only have one of these 4 programs in the hijack @EXEC_ONCE thing at a time, they work fine. If I have more than one running at a time, I get problems. I tried several combinations of just 2 of them at a time and none of the combinations worked. So this would mean either all of them are being naughty with their hijack calls, or its a hijack bug.

Now for the strange part. After playing around with this for a while, I can no longer edit my config.ini. Well, I can edit it, but when I synch, the changes didn't happen. For example, I currently have emphatic and empsoko "exec"ed in my config.ini (which by the way is one of the combinations I tried that doesn't work). I want to just go back to only having emphatic in there so it will work right again, but when I delete the line to exec empsoko, so that only the emphatic line is in the config.ini then synch, empsoko is still under the hijack menu, and when I look at my config.ini, that line is back. No matter what I change in config.ini, after I synch, its back to how it was before.

So I guess my two questions are:
1) Why wont more than one app work at a time on my player?
2) Why cant I change my config.ini anymore?