In reply to:

yes, i was kinda suggesting an easy way to go from one end to the other quickly.

Done...see above.
In reply to:

Its nice to know that your checking the number before playing it, i still haven't tried to play an unsupported fq.

Yeah, it's actually checked twice - the hijack interface calls the same functions that will be called from userland applications. Those functions check the values too. If anyone can ever get an unsupported frequency out of the tone generator I will be surprised
In reply to:

While i was waiting for my car to warm up, i was playing with the generator a bit. I would really like to see the click/pop removed somehow....also being able to adjust how quickly it steps fq through the script

There's the dilemma. Glitches are reduced/eliminated by the attack and decay filter. Currently they are both set to 20ms, which means that each transient should take ~100ms to complete. I can't understand how I'm still hearing *any* glitches in 'normal' complete sine mode. (ie, We know that perpetual sines or interupted sines are likely to glitch.) I've sanity checked and played with the filter settings multiple times. I'm still trying though.
The dilemma is that the minimum sine 'length' is in effect 2 transient lengths (ie 200ms) - the sine will take half the length ramping up, and the other half ramping down, ie it will be at full scale for ~0 time. This is what you would get at the moment if you requested 100ms 'duration'. Any duration less than that might cause clicks anyway.
But what that means is that if I (for example) increased the attack and decay times to 200ms, we'd need a 2 second length of time just for the transients.
That wouldn't be a huge issue for manual operation, but for userland-automated operation with a large set of frequencies, that could become an issue. Assuming that we could measure the response within 1 second, each sine would then have to be started a minimum of 3 seconds apart. A set of 100 frequencies would then take 5 minutes to complete.

But I'm still tweaking, feedback is helpful. What range of frequencies do you experience glitching at?

In reply to:

Another feature i would like to see, would be a scripting engine? Some kind of syntax to allow us to upload a custom generator script, sweep through a bunch of fq, also being able to adjust how quickly it steps fq through the script

Well, I'm not in the business of writing scripting languages - there's already plenty out there.
But the generator can be controlled from user applications. There's no reason why an application couldn't read a csv list of frequencies and durations and play them back...