Hi,

I don't really want to get into the middle of this because the whole this is coming off as a touchy subject. However, I agree with you, this product is a tough sell to non-techies. People that have stock car radios and don't even have mp3's on their hard drive have a really hard time understanding where we come from. Most of the time when I demo the empeg I show ALL the features and still get a response of "Wow, thats a lot of money." Despite the empeg music capacity there are still people that "just don't get it." There are a lot of people around me that "just don't get it", so I have had to learn to just enjoy my techie toys on my own.

It goes further than that, I believe it boils down to two types of people, one type who embrase, thrive and live for technology (the type that'a buy two empegs!) and the other that live with their heads in the sand and buy their electrical goods from the supermarket because it's on offer and fits the pocket.

I remember sitting around a table in a pub with some friends around 1976, totally hyped about the concept of building a home-brew micro. The looks I got then are the same type of look I get now when some people see the empeg. I guess there will always be people that "get it" and some that "don't"!

Regards,

[color:yellow]_________________________________________John, (MK1 #114-20G, MK2 #15-36G).</font color=yellow>