Steve's really good, don't bag him,
Hey Steve I could never get my Red Lens to fit properly even after you kindly sent me a second one, (the second one was much the same) there was always wierd gaps around the edges that varied like .1mm to 2 mm around the raised bit that looked pox I could never get that really great look like your pictures, with the glowing line around the edges (I thought it would be more beveled to get that effect) I think my Empeg must be a wierd shape so I gave up, (anybody want to buy a cheap red lens?, I expect they would be fine for anybody else, dunno, no guarantees) one time when I was trying a third time to make it fit my Empeg jumped off the table and fell on the carpet and near gave me a freakin heart attack.

Ok so I have surfed your site 5 or 6 times, and was considering purchasing the plain flat filters, but I am easily confused and have put off purchasing because I didn't really understand it. (I can be dumb) I would like to get a Smoke Lens, and the way I think it goes is - that is a flat clear smoke plastic it looks like I buy 1 of those and then a minimum of 4 colors? and the colors (filters) are the same size and shape? and go behind the smoke plastic to give it the color, I think that is how it goes but I was never really clear on it all ,,, anyway that would be $30 for the smoke lens then $20 for 4 colors = $50us + the shipping is that right, is there any detailed pictures of these lenses, if I could really see what I am buying and understand it I would have probably placed an order long ago. anyway sorry to hear about your rib man, I haven't been reading much lately, what did you do fight of an Empeg Theif?
Actually I have finally (it took a long time) a toy CooLer than my Car stereo, I got a Compaq TC1000 Tablet PC and set up a Linksys Wireless Access Point off my Hub then ADSL with a Proxy, it's the Bee's Knees Man, lie back in bed and surf the net or sit in the garden and plug in my web cam, remote control half my house, Lately I listen to my MP3's with the headphones plugged into the wireless tablet or lounge out in the sunshine listen to internet radio while kicking back with a beer, I am so impressed, I have been thinking this thing would be Cool mounted in the Car, it sounds fine though it hasn't got 4v Bur Brown Outputs, I dunno if I could hear the difference, but I could get Geiss running in the car Man that would be rad.

Gazz.