mcomb
First of all ROFL. Secondly, is this a creative use for an old wedding ring or what ;-)

No, just a parcel of tiny diamonds given to me. Not terribly valuable. Haven't lost my mind yet, never accepted a ring.

fede
Just when I thought I had seen everything here. If I can get the buttons cast I am pretty sure you gould mount any kind of stone you wanted in it.

I've got a modified chanel bag as an empeg case (all the other alternatives are ugly), so diamond buttons isn't really much of a stretch after that. If she can do a copy of the fascia also, I'd want that too.

If it were me though, I would NEVER leave this combination in the car unsupervised.

The empeg never sits in an unattended car. When it was stolen, it was in a bag on my arm. Nothing ever sits in my cabrio unattended that's more valuable to me than a plastic cigarette lighter. I tend to leave it open.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -Susan B Anthony