According to the Washington Post:
The Bush administration, alarmed by intelligence suggesting that al Qaeda operatives in Iran had a role in the May 12 suicide bombings in Saudi Arabia, has suspended once-promising contacts with Iran and appears ready to embrace an aggressive policy of trying to destabilize the Iranian government, administration officials said.
So we're already on our way to attacking another Arabic country, albeit possibly indirectly this time. (Personally, I felt sure that it'd be Syria first.)

At the same time, the administration has failed to find any evidence of the reasons we supposedly attacked Iraq in the first place. In addition, they haven't made any statements declaring what their supposed intelligence reports claimed supported those reasons. But it's okay, as they continue to push and distract the American populace from these basic questions.

If you'll remember, one of my complaints is that they continually stated that they had good intelligence supporting their claims, but then refused to tell us what any of it was. Many of you apologists claimed that it was because it might damage war efforts. Well, the war, by all accounts, is basically over. Any remaining fighting is certainly not centrally controlled, and there's no reason that intelligence should continue to be hidden, except for the potentiality that it doesn't exist.

Others are beginning to agree. Sen. Biden, senior Democrat on the House Foreign Relations Comittee, who, according to the article, supported Bush's Iraq offensive, said on Meet the Press:
I do think that we hyped nuclear, we hyped al Qaeda, we hyped the ability to disperse and use these weapons.
Even the Republicans are starting to voice concerns. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Porter Goss said on Face the Nation that though he believed that the administration worked on valid intelligence reports, that:
What I don't know is how good that intelligence was....
Meanwhile, North Korea continues to rattle its sabres and we seem to be avoiding it.