Have you driven the TSX? I test drove one and was terribly unimpressed.

I test drove an automatic version. That was certainly under-powered, although I imagine the manual is somewhat better. Of course, it's a Honda engine, which means in six months you'll have six supercharger kits to choose from. I actually liked the seats, and was quite impressed by the interior fit and finish. The navigation system was surprisingly cool as well.

Needless to say, it pains me to be considering giving up my Z3 in favor of a four door sedan, but I'm sick of having a car that doesn't "just work". If I got the TSX, I'd be saving a whole bunch of money that could be put toward a "toy" car at some point in the future (say, a used Honda S2000). Meanwhile, before I make that decision, I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures with the S60R. If they can sort out the suspension software and it's possible to replace the head unit, then I'd give it a serious look. Of course, there's always the Subaru WRX STi, but the ricer-boy styling bothers me. At least they finally have a ECU patch for the engine detonation issue.