Wow! I'm impressed. This was in coach, too? When I was younger and flying more often, I got very frustrated with in-air entertainment. I always flew in coach, which of course had the one screen showing one movie. What was so bad about it was that, without fail, I would always get the worst movie showing on any flight. Seriously, I remember 4 flights in a row: I would hear an announcement about which movie was playing. I would cringe. I would look in the airline magazine at movies showing on other flights. I would have preferred and enjoyed any of the others.

For one of those flights the movie was about that girl who made friends with a monkey. I don't care what it was called. I actually watched it, though. The worst part was, on the flight back, they had shifted all the movies around to different flights, and I ended up with the same film again. Grr.

The closest I've come to that system, Tony, was business class on the way back from Japan. But that was just a selection of stations playing one of 4 or 5 movies. Of course, once I watched them all I enjoyed about 5 hours of the GPS screen