I expect to mail out about 30 docking stations by the end of this week, provided that sufficient people can be found to pay for them!

There is a current queue size of 55 docks on order, 11 of which have already been paid for (waiting for USA-approved shipping boxes -- hopefully Tuesday), and so I have now sent out payment requests for the next 20 docks on the list.

Two factors will shortly come into play:

(1) I will run out of docking connectors (again!) somewhere around number 47 or so of the 55 on order. When this happens, production will pause until September or so, because..

(2) I am about to become insanely busy again. My month of August is owned by a client: lock, dock, and barrel, culminating with a visit to Austin TX in the final week of August. Nothing new will happen with docks during that time.

So, if you want a dock from the remaining stock, check your queue-position by visiting http://rtr.ca/docks/ -- don't rely 100% on my emails to you having gotten through your organisation's various layers of spam filters! If your queue entry says "notified", then that means I am waiting for payment from you! So email me, and I'll resend your payment notice with amounts/instructions etc..

Thanks all!