So I sent my normal resume, but of course it says very vague things like "designed, implemented, and document new desktop application." While this got my foot in the door, apparently the client wants something with more "technical details." So my question: how much to put on this? He really is trying to see if I really am a "Delphi Guru" (in other words that I know how to do more than put buttons on a form and write a few lines of code to fill in some database fields), so my tendency is to just start describing everything I've done in great detail, paragraph form. Since I've already gotten my foot in the door is this OK? Or is he still expecting an abreivated description of some kind? I really hate this resume stuff, it's so easy to stumble on form rather than content.

P.S. And I know, I know, I'd said before I wanted to get away from Delphi. Truth is, it appears that there's a lot of money out there for those of us who know what we're doing. My current company, however, doesn't seem to know this.