If it's a second round style resume, techno it up, I say. If they're now looking for specifics, give them specifics but still use bizno speak. Using words like 'leveraged, pioneered, developed increased, streamlined, exceeded...' may still be necessary to prove that what you did was beneficial and an improvement.
Good, this is sort of the direction I'm going, so it's good to have some confirmation.
Why don't they want an interview with you to clarify some of these technicalities?
Two reasons:

1. They're simply trying to weed out the "I've dropped some stuff on a form, I'm a software engineer" people.

2. Different city. *sigh*

Still, they're thinking we might to a phone interview next week. I get the impression that they've had bad experiences with Delphi programmers who know the basics but haven't gotten very deep. This is pretty typical, since most people use Delphi for database front end stuff. I was told on the phone repeatedly (by the HR person) that they want someone with non-database experience.