Now what the hell am I going to do... buy one or not, oh my Gawd, I was hoping that "Empeg Geeks Group Buy" might start to happen after that 40 is released in about 2 weeks, (this would make my nice Christmas Present) you guy's are putting me off.. and I don't want to buy an Ipod as I love my Empeg too much, that really is a work of art, a Rembrant or something, who's thing is that, "Where Art and Technology meet"?,,, anyway, so I was hoping the Karma would be a work of the same artists, I don't even want it to listen to Music, I have mostly Learning/Training MP3's that vary from 10 minutes to 2-3 hours long, I would like to listen to while riding my bike or doing the gardening, but if it is going to re-boot, that would be the worst, Man, this is drivng me nuts and I haven't even got one yet. /Whine/

All I guess I want is stability, light weight and a long battery life, and the ability to slap it into my home ethernet hubs and conveniently copy on new material, I don't really care if she figures out what mood I am in.

Gazz.