Hrm...

I know I'm fairly new to posting on the board, so maybe I should just keep my mouth shut, but I've been reading these posts for quite a while now, and I have to say something;

I definately feel for you on this. To not be able to have my empeg in my car would kill me. I don't know what I would do without it. So when you say there is no way to install it, I DO feel sorry for you.

HOWEVER, there are a couple of things to be taken into consideration:

- If there is no solution (ie. it's not possible or it will cost too much money), then there is no point in continuing to try to do it. It can either be done or not, but I think it's been hashed out.

- Human beings have been travelling around the earth for many thousands of years. GPS Nav units have been here for less than 20. It IS possible to get around without one. We've all done it before. It's a matter of choice.

My point is, if you can't live without the NAV, you may have to live without the Empeg. If you can't live without the Empeg, you may have to live without the NAV. There is no cheap way to add video out to the Empeg. I want it too. BAD. But it simply isn't there.

Best of luck with it. You may take the suggestion of looking into a full custom install. Just because there isn't a solution in place for it now doesn't mean that the deck-wizards won't figure something out.

Hugo did, after all....it's called the Empeg.