All opinions are welcome as for the Nav system let me explain I travel from job to job I am on the road 270 days of the year most of the mom and pop shops I go to need me maybe 4 times a year MAX this is how I work,, I sit in my hotel room and I get a call from god (General office dispatch) they give me an address in one of 4 states that make up my area N ca. Or, Wa UT and say be there at 8 and off I go.. alot of these places are not on maps heck I have been in towns that are not on map. so the GPS has to stay. once I have been to a place I mark it in my GPS and 2-6 mths later I can find it again.

As for all the other posts I have been to a few stereo dealers most want to mount it ON the top of the dash cause there isn't enough room with out "Major Mod" to place is anywhere else (can you say steal me)
______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/