It's true I don't ...

I absolutely LOVE IT!

Sure it costs a pretty penny and all that but to all the people out there that think you can get the same value for money (or better) using something else : FORGET IT!
I mean think about it, there you are with your xxx brand Mp3 (cd(-R(W))) player and then what ? Like some people have said, it is not JUST an mp3 player. And if new things come out the people at Empeg are sure to consider integrating it into their unit.
Me personally I drive to and from work for about 3 hours a day and I know I will be far more relaxed now in doing so thanks to the fact that I have just about every song I like at hand no matter what my mood is.

Now, for some questions ... The board here is so massive I failed to find an answer to these if it is on here ...

DHCP : I turned off DHCP using the config command of emptool. But when I telnet into the box and 'exit' the shell it still does DHCP discover (developer release 1.01 rc2 btw) ... (DHCP=0 should disable that no?)

Owner & other fields in About : How does one set these, they are obviously there to be set somehow but I am missing the point as to how one can actually set them to something else then 'unknown'.

Car & Home logo: Being rather simplistic of nature, isn't there a small program out there the allows me to edit these bit for bit without having to use stuff like paint shop pro ? Something along the lines of say ... oh nokia logo editor ? I tried it like Tony said and now have a completely white (all pixels at max intensity) custom logo which looks kinda dorky :)

Cheers,
Hans

Mk2 - Blue - 080000431