ROFL... "Rebel assault 12: Yes, we're back at Hoth"

In Lucas' defense, on the balance, Star Wars games have generally sucked significantly less than Star Trek games, and they've always sold well. Overall, I think the Star Trek franchise had only one standout (Elite Force), but even that wasn't much more than a Quake Mod. (Still, I loved it.)

On the other hand, the last couple Rogue Squadron games have been exceptionally good, most of the X-wing titles still hold a fond place in my heart, and KOTR seems to get a lot of good reviews. There was a really good Jedi Knight game that was another Quake Mod that I really liked... Oh, wait a minute, that one was done by the same team that did Elite Force, wasn't it?

Honestly, though... I think that graphic adventures in the LucasArts style, despite being some of my favorite games and being the most well-written titles I can think of, don't do that hot in the marketplace. In a tough game market, I don't blame Lucas for canceling it.

Still doesn't change my disappointment that it was canceled, I just don't blame them for doing it.