A company can never please ALL people -- so, it must shoot for the widest possible audience. I'm pretty darn picky and have always raved about the Mk1's simplicity of form; it's so simple-looking it's elegant.

However, the Empeg-Car needed something for introduction into the wider car audio world and I think the recently-shown Mk2 concept art delivers by drawing upon the Mk1's elegance and extending it.

It's been kept simple. It's appearance is tidy and functional. I particularly like the curves that have been introduced and think that Empeg did a fantastic job both listening and responding to its vocal beta owners when they spoke up about a desire for a change in look.

I suspect that the chosen colour for the moulding will be black (because that's what will work well in most dashes and colour cordination with the display becomes much less of an issue). However, I'm willing to bet that Tony's proposed faux wood implementation is running a close second. *smirk*

While others may not be turned on by it, I am ECSTATIC with the look of the Mk2.

-- Bleys

"If you would judge, understand." -- Seneca