Hi all,

I've recently purchased an Alfa Romeo GT, and of course, I'd like to install my Empeg in it now. The dash has a nice double din, so no problems there.

The problem is, it comes with a stock headunit. This is the stock headunit. (the example shows the stock headunit of an Alfa 147, but the HU of the GT - the entire dash for that matter- is identical. The only difference is that the HU of the GT also plays mp3 cd's. But I wasn't able to find any specific info on the GT's HU. I think they are the same however. They at least look identical)

Now, I would like to find an adapter that is able to create an aux-in via the cd-changer interface. I've checked with connects2.uk, but they weren't able to help me. Online seaches have also resulted into nothing. Surely, such a device must exist?

Getting rid of the stock system is not an option. For three reasons :
1) I think this is much better anti-theft wise. A thief would have little use for this kind of HU
2) I paid extra for the BOSE system expansion, which actually sounds pretty good! So there's no need to get rid of the system to improve my sound quality.
3) I want to keep the possibility of using my steering wheel controls, which wouldn't be possible with an aftermarket install.

Please help, I REALLY don't want to go the FM modulator route. I'd rather just stick to the mp3 cd's then and not install the Empeg at all.

Thanks in advance!