Nope. I've searched EVERYWHERE, but such an adapter doesn't exist. So I gave up.
The only way to get an Empeg installed into this car is by removing the factory installed HU, which is something I do NOT want to do. One because I paid extra for it (to have a HQ factory setup) and two because this is pretty theft-discouraging and I don't want to go back to worrying about my windows getting smashed by scum that's after my HU.

I also DO NOT want to use an FM modulator, which was the only option left.

So I decided to do the next best thing. The only thing that will actually connect to the Blaupunkt 937 factory HU is the Dension Ice>Link. Of course, that would mean that I would have to buy an iPod. Before the iPod photo this wasn't an option, because all the iPod HD sizes were too small. But now there's a 60gig model and so things are getting acceptable.
OK, so I WILL miss the search features of the Empeg, but on the other side : 99% of the time my empeg was playing a shuffled playlist anyway so that won't differ much.
Oh, and I will be able to control the iPod via my steering wheel controls. Woohoo!

I'm even considering selling one of my 3 Empegs to pay for the iPod photo. (figuring I don't really need 3 of them) So don't be surprised if I make a small post in the "for sale" forum soon.