I agree. Defintely am seeing the randomly marked tracks. I'm also noticing (maybe some of you guys can verify?) the following:

1) When a song is paused and then resumed, it starts not where it left off but about 2-3 second later so you loose 2-3 seconds of the song (although curiously enough the time dosen't skip ahead by N seconds, just the song...)

2) Sometimes the track back button dosen't work, although if you start playing a song it suddenly starts working again - like magic!

3) Crossfade support is still shaky, at best. I've already mentioned my beef about not being able to fade more than 5 seconds (2.5 out, 2.5 in on the next song) in other threads. I won't say again that I would really like to have the ability even to do a full 10 second fade...

4) I'm going to confirm that my scope visual is fubared. Not that I think anyone is in doubt of that.

5) Maybe somewhat related to crossfading... Maybe not... But I've had issues where it will just stop for a second or two 5 seconds into a new song... In other threads I've hypothisized that maybe this was a caching issue - but have yet to hear what Roger or anyone else that acctually has their hands and brains in the code for this release has to say... Comments guys?

I would love a new release, btw... I guess I'll just hope that the more time = more stable builds

Ooooh! Maybe a Beta next time...?

Joey