I just installed 0.1.3 last night, but haven't had a chance to really hit it hard. I did find a couple quick bugs/nits:

* I couldn't figure out how (from the player menu) to allow remote access to a receiver (that is, to allow a "listener" to control it). I'm sure this is configurable from the trio.xml file, but it'd be nice to have it on-the-fly in a menu

* On a couple of occasions (I'm not certain enough of the sequence to duplicate the error) I couldn't get a playlist to come up when I push in the knob -- that is, I could start at the top (q-n-play), set up a queue, but then when I got back to the main menu, I couldn't get the playlist to display (so I could then start playing).

* It might be nice if the current playlist wasn't nuked when I enter another mode (though it'd obviously have to be dropped when I started playing a new list in that mode), but this might not be easy to do. (I was searching for the way to unlock listener control, from the master, and tried "Listen" mode (on a hunch), which then killed the list I was playing).

Also, I had a couple display glitches.

Anyway, I'll try and put it through its paces tonight, and start assembling a more complete list of issues, comments, suggestions, thoughts, etc....

Oh, yeah, it was slow to collect the tracks together into the queue -- that is, when I went to an artist, then selected a full album, it took some seconds to add those tracks to the queue. It took a LONG time to add a large dynamic JREC playlist (1100 tracks or so) to the queue. I'm guessing this is part of the previously-discussed need to fetch track numbers for each track to properly sort the queue. This might be something to request as a JREC enhancement -- the ability to have the returned list sorted on multiple fields, at the server level, so the client doesn't have to fetch all the info and sort it itself....

david.