A little background...I've been using tRio and ARM 1.04 with no problems, until my MP3 library grew to over 1000 songs.

Well, after two days of trying, I have JReceiver installed and working on a Win2000 machine. I still want to use tRio as the client software, because I'd like to stream internet radio as well as my MP3 collection. I installed JReceiver, and then instead of installing RioBoot, I followed the tRio instructions for using ARM to handle the NFS and DHCP duties.

I searched these threads and found an example of someone who seems to have done the same thing with success. So I followed their instructions: boot server, start ARM, start JRec, start tRio. So far, so good. I turn on the receiver, I get the 'DELL Initializing' screen and then the tRio startup screen. When I go to the menu, I have the ability to choose between the Radio, Jukebox and Queue 'n Play modes. If I go to Radio mode, I can pick a station from my list, no problem, and it plays. If I try to select songs either from Jukebox or Queue mode, the receiver either locks up, or I get the error message on the receiver that says:

! Server Error
Error connecting to JReceiver Server. Please check that JReceiver is running and properly configured.
Cause: xmlrpc-problem invoking method [Drivers.register]

So...what did I do wrong? I know that JReceiver is working, because on the desktop it will stream music and radio to MusicMatch. Trio is connecting to the server machine, because it is reading the radio stations from the trio.xml file and streaming them to the DELL Receiver. But tRio is not communicating with JReceiver to access the MP3 library on the server machine.

Any ideas?