I did get the latest jar file, but the results are the same. The unit is not detected by jemplode. That's not to say that jemplode and the unit don't communicate on some level, it just looks like whatever handshake is supposed to happen, doesn't.

I get the same type of network traffic using both emplode and jemplode (as one would expect). I can see that my machine does send packets to the Central, and the Central sends packets back to my machine. The thing is, it just does this for five seconds, then there is five seconds of network silence, then they talk to each other again for five seconds.

I've tried both the version of emplode on the Central cd (what, 1.58 or something?), and emplode 2.0, I get the same behavior. I have serial, usb, and network broadcast turned off. I'm specifying the ip address of the central. I have also tried using the network broadcast option, but that doesn't work.

It's weird to me that the HTTP reply doesn't give me any information. It looks to me like something is definitely wrong in the Central. When I make that query, and there are one cd's worth of mp3s on the unit, shouldn't it come back with something? Like I said, a response, yes, a response with any data in it, no.

Thanks,
Chris