You might want to specify which flavours of Linux you know -- there are subtle (and not so subtle) differences between, say, RedHat and Debian. You've listed all the flavours of Windows, so why not of Linux?

One thing I don't see in the special skills section that might be important is security -- ssh, https server, etc (that probably falls under firewall configuration, but that may not hit the right buzzwords, sad to say).

I haven't seen VPN anywhere, either. (That buzzword thing -- I hate 'em, but when so many places are using OCR to fill up a database, they're important.)

Under the software part of the special skills section, you might consider grouping things -- rather than Sendmail SMTP server, QMail SMTP server, etc, just say "Sendmail, QMail, blah blah blah SMTP servers".

What about adding things like "network design" or "network planning" to the special skills? You have "physical wiring", but what about the actual planning portions -- server load estimations, throughput requirement gathering, logical network design, etc?

For the DoT, it says you were in charge of most Unix installations. Does that mean that you were leading a group of people? If so, you might want to reword that to include the specific number of people that you were overseeing. You might also want to say how many machines/people were in the DoT (which I liked about the WindWire part).

In the first bullet under DoT, you've said "influencing hardware decisions." Did that lead to some sort of cost savings, or anything like that? If so, you might want to re-write that section to show what sort of specific benefit you provided there: analyzed hardware requirements, resulting in $200,000 cost reduction.

Same bullet point, the "installing operating system and application software..." seems like it's duplicated by the last bullet point in that section.

Random thought: I've always used past-tense of verbs in resumes -- installed vs. installing. The former, IMHO, says what you *did*, while the latter feels more like "this was my job description, but I may or may not have actually done that."

First bullet point for WindWire, you say "high availabity" -- you may want to be more specific, and quantify that. Same with fourth bullet point -- if you were able to keep the connectivity at or above, say, 95%, you should say that.

Second page, fifth bullet, "Redesigning network designs" sounds awkward (and redundant).

Two words I feel I miss: efficiency and proactive. To me, the latter is one of the most important parts of being a network admin. If you're not proactive, that means all you're doing is maintaining the status quo, if that, even. For example, I see lots of "installing" -- did you ever write any scripts to automate the installs, so that you could go do something else? What about things you've done to improve things so that you don't *have* to troubleshoot so often?

Total Sports intro -- how many people were in the group, and did any of the junior admins report to you?

Last bullet point, page 2, feels really, really run-on, and more of an ad hoc collection of miscellaneous stuff.

I'm getting tired of reading "installing and maintaining." I know that's a lot of what you did, but by the end of page 2, I'm kind of bored. Are there other words you can use? Maybe grouping things together:

Code:

Installed and maintained a wide variety of software and hardware:
* Mail servers running SMTP, POP, and IMAP service, using sendmail, Qmail, etc.
* FTP servers for web-site file transfers
* Dial-up authentication and accounting via RADIUS servers
* DHCP server for mobile/out-of-office users
...etc...

Note I dropped the explanation of what DHCP is. I figure anyone that's gotten this far into your resume is going to know what it is, so there's no need to tell them. I may be wrong, of course.

I have to agree with drakino about the length. My attention started to wander by the end of the second page, was almost completely gone half way through the third page, and I barely glanced at the last page. I can see how it would be tough to cut any of it out, because it's all relevent. I think cutting down on repeated wordings would help.

Hope some of that is useful to you. Best of luck finding something new.