I'm not sure about a furlong...

If memory serves me right, there are about 402 Mespotamian great cubits in a furlong.

This gives a pressure rise on those windows of about 1169.297 stone each, per fathom

Hmmm... are you sure about that?

Let's see...

we know that there is 1 kilogram per square centimeter increase in pressure for each 10 meters of depth.

That would give .1575 stone weight per square cm increase in pressure for each 10 meters.
That would give .1575 stone weight per square cm increase in pressure for each 5.468 fathoms.
That would give .0288 stone weight per square cm increase in prressure fo each 1.0 fathoms.
That would give 72.01 stone weight per square cubit increase in pressure for each 1.0 fathoms.*

Since each window is 14.297 square cubits, that would be 1,029.55 stones pressure per fathom.**
At a depth of 1000 feet (=166.67 fathoms) total pressure would be 171,595 stones per window.

*Given the standard assumption of 1 cubit = 1/2 meter
** 7' diameter window = 4.267 cubits diameter = 14.3 square cubits.

I'm guessing you used a different value for cubits than I did... something in the vicinity of .002184 furlongs, instead of the more properly accepted .002485 furlongs, perhaps? That might account for the discrepancy in our figures.

Hey, let's you and I get together and design an airplane next week!

One Egyptian says to another: "You may be right, Pythagoras, but they're all going to laugh at you if you call it a hypotenuse."

tanstaafl.

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"