I've just visited the homepage of Andrew Tanenbaum. I am sure some of us have read one or more of his books(did you know he wrote a cookbook titled How to Prepare Your Input?). On his site I found a link to tellanamericantovote.com. I still had last weeks discussion in memory so my mind inserted a "How" between "TellAnAmerican" and "ToVote". A minute later I discovered that it is dedicated to making americans living abroad -- one of which is Tanenbaum himself -- vote and has absolutely nothing to do with the how-part. The little flash movie on top of the page makes me think that the intention of this page is to prevent Bush taking a second turn, but they don't say a thing about who to vote for and why to vote that person. The interesting question that now poses itself is if americans living abroad are such a good resource for the democrats to mobilise voters from, that even a voting suggestion is unneccesary? Or is my interpretation of the flash movie wrong and all it is saying is that your vote does have impact?