In reply to Mataglap's post in the other Buttons thread, there has been constant progress in the months since my last post. My injection molding company is nearly complete with the 10 week process of carefully carving out the metal molds. Soon, I'll be receiving a small batch of red sets and clear sets to verify their fit.

I'll be GIVING AWAY these first sets (if they fit and look right). Watch the General forum during these next two weeks for yet another new thread, showing off the buttons and explaining the give away. I want to extend the give away to people outside the USA, if the shipping cost isn't too crazy.

Until then, PHEW, I have to get my website together and tackle many many other formalities which I intended to do during the downtime as the molders were working. Metal buttons are also in progress... if those Farnell button caps ever arrive from that retailer in Sweden... EVERYTHING should be ready during April. Thanks so much for your patience, and wish me luck that these production samples look as good as we all want them to!