Quote:
I had tendinitis in both wrists as a college undergrad.

That's me, except that I still am an undergrad and am still struggling with it, although to a much lesser extent than two years ago. Are you completely pain-free today?
Quote:
The therapist gave me all kinds of exercises and stretches to do, custom-made braces to wear, ice and anti-inflamatory drugs, etc.

Did the exact same stuff.
Quote:
I bought a Kinesis ergonomic keyboard.

My first attempt was mounting two chopsticks on my braces which let me type without fingers, operating the mouse with the foot. Then I bought a Datahand to replace my keyborad and a Fingerworks iGesture pad to replace my mouse. I keep the Orbitouch, a completely fingerless keyboard in the back of my head should it get worse once again. Doug, you might want to check this one out.
There's also stuff like Neural interface technology and Mind Mouse, both of which I havn't tried.
Quote:
I realized that heat mattered a lot when I was typing.

Now that's an interesting point Dan, I'll have to take more carefull note if heat plays a role for my wrists. I've been thinking about wristlets, and it might be silly but I was always afraid that the pressure would put more friction and stress on the tendons. I've never had the thought that heat may play a role. I've got to get some wristlets and try if it has postive impact. Thanks Dan.