Quote:
I'm not sure how well I'd do on some of those at the best of times, but I'm now damn tempted to make it my mission to learn to pass every test under the influence of whatever Santa might be dealing out the back of the sleigh this year.

Good to see someone wants to carry on the noble work of my high school years. I was quite good at all of them too. After sneaking back into the house shortly before my parents woke up, as long as I could get myself into the shower to wash off the club smell and telltale white residue, they never had any idea I was out all night, never mind high out of my skull. Graduated high school a year early third in my class. I've also been able to stay awake for 2-3 days straight all of my life, whether I wanted to or not. That may have helped.

Mind you, while sober I can not type, and am known for things like forgetting to wear pants before leaving the house and then wondering why the seat heater in the car seems so effective that day. Fortunately I've always caught myself at this before getting out of the car again. I can't say the same for the day I put on my suit but no shirt then went to work.

Quote:
They are not exact, but they are useful. Anybody want to test this, I will watch you drink a pre-determined amount of tequila, and then we'll play.

Change it to vodka or 151 and I might take you up on it. Tequila is alomst as vomit inducing on odor alone as SoCo.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -Susan B Anthony