Hah, let's see the CBC work with *this*!

What it is going to go, reasonably has any window tomorrow, night that in, what days probably to clareza one, to Moscow operate birds or falling of heavy heavens - because they of me, attributes (signatures) see her(it), are going to go it(him)? It(he) is one it - all contacts of attributes (signatures) we for which dreams of dream, what long day a rate than his(its) way of a door, contacts its(her) way was as day probably them, the attribute to around corner will find, where in it(him) the account (columns) of it(him), find - which is going to go, which has made, considera for however dreams? His(its) goods for advantage(benefit) (protection) did not surprise, when they find me, it also dreams

Considera considerar, what they for it(her) find, whether are capable to, they see, it(him) was aceso about the other day, what I know, all over again about eyes of others in days of others saw, what not obstante, what it(he), returning in a farm I wishes, which does(makes) - because, they for it(her) see? Everything, that the dream, that we - some dreams, that in some days is a lot of times to allow us

The rate in the big finger, his(its) light by the sun about the person, the dead person dreams to, but for the country probably she(it), distinction, is tired received and is going to go broken, becomes - directly droei, language with impression spoke for an idea on words and has cleared small it which want, that it(he), has made to become, make me for a kind which they become - directly about a sight

Sight of a rain скулит - the wind and water - are going to go, when they which I wish from him(it), on the occasion of them to it(him) to the sun and a downpour (soul), скулят - blows up (destroys) a wind, and a rain - in goes, also the window as the butterfly for a flame recently was not

It - us a habit a sight of a rain which I, that it places, I read, that it(he) not knowledge, have praised it(him) when they which I wish from one it(he), break the petition it(he) when she(it), but a sight of a rain any against which the volume (edition) is habits for hair cosн some ofegos long time of time to be and unemployment of a part it, I did not read about gesmetenZijn

(Note: this the song that Jim would argue is possibly the best American song...ever.)

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.