I've been with plenty of registrars and I would currently recommend namecheap.com over GoDaddy without reservation. GoDaddy is plastered with their own ads and their control panel is cluttered.

For forum software, I can only recommend Invision Power Board. They just have a lot more possibility going for them than anyone else. And a stable platform with a very nice admin control panel. I'm still running the older version - which is quite good. The new 2.x offers a lot more. It's not free, but it's bargain (one-time price, not subscription). They also offer forum hosting without you needing to buy the forum software at all - different pricing plan obviously.

And lastly, for web hosting there are a ton of choices. I have received great service for the past twwo years on a number of domains from ICDSOFT.com. They have server farms in both the US and Hong Kong - I have domains on both. Webmasters.com is supposed to be quite good and just the other day I checked out a buddy's host that was extremely reasonably prriced and also had a terrific number of features with greatt admin interface (can't recall what it is now - will try to find out)

Bruno