Quote:
Odd, I thought the P series did 4, but it seems not unless you take out the optical drive. I think I saw the 4 SATA headers and thought that would mean space for 4

No, you're right. I've been researching this new case all day (thanks a lot, now I'm drooling over it!), and you can fit 4 drives in it. One in the regular internal 3.5 bay, another in the floppy bay, another above the optical drive, and yet another right behind that one, hanging on the top rails of the case! Check it out! I have no doubt that Shuttle is good with airflow, so I'm sure it'll be okay to have the drives jammed in there like that. The P series does sit on the larger SFF range, but obviously you're getting a whole lot of advantage from that extra inch or so of height (two hard drives and a card reader).

I would complain that it sucks that you can't get a choice of colors, and are stuck with an odd shade of blue, but after seeing close-up pics on Anandtech, you can see that it's really nice.

Basically, my main complaint about SFF PCs was expansion possibilities. If you wanted that, you had to go with the Falcon Northwest PCs, which IMO are way too ugly to put on my desk for everyone to see. Now that I can put 4 hard drives in one of these tiny things, it's a lot more attractive. The two remaining annoyances are that I can only have one optical drive (I can put my other in an external enclosure), and that there's no PCI slot. That one's rough. Make note of that, Phil. (Your Hauppage card won't go into the SN25P.)