I was just on my way into work, and I was listening to Del Tha Funkee Homosapien (Both Sides Of The Brain), and track 14 (Catch all This) came to an end and all I heard was some really nasty noise. I looked at the Seek Tool, and noticed it was about 5 seconds past the end of the track and still playing. So I skipped ahead, and the next track started to play. So I rewound back to the end of the previous track and it did the same thing again.

So I just skipped ahead to track 15 again, and was listening to that. However, at the end of that track the player completely froze (except hijack, did the reboot machine, I did check the Vital Signs before rebooting, and the player was at about 3.5, 3, 2 for the load averages) and played that track again. Same thing at the end of track 15 (Phoney Phranchise).

After I get home to my empeg power brick. I'll grab those songs off my empeg. What programs should I use to analyze these tracks? Or should I just upload them so the empeg guys can download them?

Edited by oliver (30/08/2005 17:14)