Paul, thank you for the advice, totally appreciated. But you won't believe this: that machine has ONE power supply. Besides being 8 years old. And besides having no maintenance contract on it. This is to give you an idea, if you should ever need, of how narrow minded can organizations be. Oh, and I don't want to forget to underline how long ago I had requested funds to replace it: THREE YEARS. And I've been asking over and over. If I wasn't stressed enough for the most embarassingly obvious and predictable disaster that could haver happen, I would be happy it finally happened.

And the most ridiculous thing of all is that the new server is located two rack units above it, and migration was in progress when the old one crashed. No, I'm not joking. Really, I shouldn't, but I feel like laughing

And I don't want to mention now why our backup is not very useful in this particular case, because I am still too mad.

Really, guys, thank you again. This place is a breath of fresh air, expecially in days like today.
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg