Thank you all for the replies.. I have tried the ear buds that came with my rio chiba and they sorta work but tend to annoy me... I have also tried the ones with the behind the ear hooks and they annoy me even more when I am laying on my side.. the In-Ear-Monitor ones, sound quality im not too concerned with but more comfort, how do they compare to the ear buds? I do see they are probobly going to cost alot more then I want to spend..I really just want to find something small enough to fit in my ear so when I lay on my side my ear hits the pillow alot more then the ear phones.. Tried looking up the sony ones mentioned in the other thread Tony linked too but the sony site was giving me problems will try again tomorrow.. Ill look through all of these suggestions more tomorrow when I have a little more time.. Thanks again! you guys are the best..
-D Modifying and Tweaking is a journey, not a destination................................ MKIIa : 60gig - 040103286 - Blue - v2 + PCATS tuner MKIIa : 20gig - 040103260 - Blue - v3a8 + Mark Lord Special Edition Cherry Dock